Tuesday 19 March 2013

There are seven doors...


I would want to take the door to Wonderland. Though Narnia, and Hogwarts would be very tempting, Wonderland would be my choice. There are a lot of reasons why I would choose Wonderland. The first reason for Wonderland would be because there really aren’t too many people, there are mostly animals and other creatures of sorts. Another reason I would choose Wonderland is of course because everyone is completely insane. I love the way people talk in Wonderland, it seems to be nonsense, but in fact it makes more sense than most realize.
I would spend my days taking tea and joking with the mad hatter. I would play hide and seek with the Cheshire cat, who would obviously win given the fact that he could easily hide from me. I would sit on mushrooms and blow smoke rings with the Blue Caterpillar. 
I chose Wonderland also because of it’s immense beauty. The flowers, the color, everything about it radiates beauty. And everything is alive, the flowers there can sing and dance, chess pieces can talk, animals wear clothing and carry pocket watches. I don’t see any of that happening here.  
I would get lost walking through the forests and gardens and mazes and nothing would matter. I would play croquet with the red queen, and host a ball with the white queen. And then if I ever wanted to go home, I would find the rabbit hole and climb back up, not that I would ever want to return to this boring horrible world, but I would at least allow myself that option. I would choose Wonderland because it is a land of Wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment